- • COVID-19
- • Issues
- • Submissions
- • Industry In Focus
- • Reports
- • Independent strata study
- • Best Practice Workers Compensation Scheme
- • 2015 non insurance in the small to medium size enterprise sector
- • Analysis of demand for home and contents insurance by Dr. Tooth
- • Impact of Removing Stamp Duties on Insurance
- • Too Long; Didn’t Read – Enhancing General Insurance Disclosure
- • QLD Floods
- • Non-Insurance
- • Non-Insurance in the Small to Medium Sized Enterprise Sector
- • National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS): Funding the Unfunded Commitment
- • Consumer research on general insurance product disclosures
- • Property based funding options for the NSW Fire Services Levy
Issues & Submissions
The Insurance Council of Australia is the representative body of the general insurance industry in Australia. It aims to influence, ethically and expertly, the political, social, business and economic environment in Australia to promote members' roles in providing insurance protection and security to the community.
The ICA is in constant consultation with member companies and governments of all levels to ensure strong outcomes for its members. The ICA regularly presents submissions to the Federal Government on behalf of its member companies.
The ICA develops industry reports and consultation papers to promote robust and informed discussion in the general insurance industry.